Friday, June 15, 2012

Pre-departure Disorientation

Only 3 more days guys

My dad got this neato backpack/suitcase hybrid thang in China 10 years ago that I brought with me from San Diego to Chicago, which is nifty. I gave it a test run on my recent trip through the uppermidwest driving from Minneapolis to Milwaukee, and it was the niftiest thing for van, public transport, and airport travel. Thanks, Dad!

I'm embarrassed about my blogging. Look, I just said nifty twice in the last paragraph. That's bad, right? Let's start off this blog with a self-deprecating note, right? Why not? (diiiing, I'm embarrassed)

Well I hope Prague will be everything and more. This is for my own personal remembrance and for updating the friends and family, whom I love so much. Let's not think about this too hard. Here's a blog, here's a Prague blog. Prague Blague. Prog Blog.

Peace,
JB 

No comments:

Post a Comment