Sunday, June 17, 2012

Better than Silver and Gold

Happy Dad Day!! I'm grateful for all the dads in the world that have made all the wonderful people I know possible. And of course, I'm grateful for my own dang ol' dad. Dad hope you're reading this. Love you.


Neil Young, you are lovely and I love you. It's a Razor Love - oh you tear my heart up. You cut clean through. You sound great through my boombox.

Today is the day, my friends. I got my ass up early and did all the dishes, then went to a yoga class down at Dharma led by cartoonishly bendy and oh-so-zen Luna. I wonder what her last name is. I hope it's as yogic as her first name, like, Luna Goodman or something.

Packing. I might bring The Essential Pasta Cookbook with me to Praha. It might actually be essential. The first recipe I made was a heavenly carbonara. Hands down richest and most delicious dish I've ever made. And what about Radio? Radio is a portable little soundbox. I like Radio much. We'll see, we'll see. We'll see if radio still fits in the bag after I pack my chunky hiking boots and travel flute.

Also, everyone hold the phoneMax is in Berlin!

Now...I should fry up a couple eggs then run some errands in the hot Chicago sun. Gotta kill time. See some friends. Maybe I'll go for a run around the lake.

Ahhhh!!! I'm going going goingogingoignogingoigng to Europa! Let's start dancin!

No comments:

Post a Comment